- Summer Hours Effective 4/15/13
- Deer Run Stone Featured in Log Home Living Magazine
- Deer Run Stone Billboard
- Deer Run Stone Display Center
- Check out our new Weathered Fieldstone Thin Veneer , our Tools and Installation Materials Display, and Gator Dust for you flagstone Installation.
- Introducing stone products from North Carolina
- Halquist Stone has just announced their Stakledge Collection
This site is owned and operated by Deer Run Stone, LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Deer Run Stone, LLC, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION DEER RUN STONE, LLC GATHERS AND TRACKS
Deer Run Stone, LLC gathers two types of information about users:
* Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys;
* Information Deer Run Stone, LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because Deer Run Stone, LLC derives its revenue mainly from sponsorships and advertising, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service free to users. Under no circumstances does Deer Run Stone, LLC divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Deer Run Stone, LLC Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
OPTIONAL VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. "E-mail this to a friend" policy
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
Deer Run Stone, LLC may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Deer Run Stone, LLC tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Deer Run Stone, LLC does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
Deer Run Stone, LLC sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Deer Run Stone, LLC uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. Deer Run Stone, LLC never shares mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Deer Run Stone, LLC creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our use. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Deer Run Stone, LLC uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Deer Run Stone, LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Please contact us via the information provided below or by filling out our contact form with any questions you may have concerning this policy.
Deer Run Stone, LLC
7860 Leary Rd
Minocqua, WI 54548
Hours of Operation
Effective Monday 4/15/13
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Sat 9am - 12pm
Return to Home Page